We Are Hiring: Accounts Receivable Assistant
We are hiring for the position of Accounts Receivable Assistant in our office in An Rinn, Co. Phort Láirge.
We are seeking a pro-active detail oriented person to join our Finance Team on a part-time basis (1 day a week) to ensure timely processing of all Accounts Receivable Duties.
Nemeton TV have been creating broadcast content since 1993, producing shared sports content for TG4, BBC ALBA in Scotland, Sky Sport, BT Sport, STV, BBC NI, BBC Wales and S4C, for both television and online broadcast. Sports content includes shinty, hurling, Gaelic football, rugby, soccer, horse racing, boxing, basketball, swimming, cycling and a range of minority sports. We also produce factual programming in documentaries, health & entertainment programming.
Position: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Reports to: Financial Controller
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing and processing customer invoices and payments
- Accurately maintaining records in accounting software
- Debt control
- Preparing monthly reports for Management
- Responding to finance related queries from customers
- Sharing ideas of where improvements can be made
- You will secure your best efforts to extend and develop your knowledge of the Irish language and culture, including an active involvement in the company’s Irish Language Plan
- You will be required to carry out other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Financial Controller
Person Specification: The ideal candidate will have the below experience and be able to demonstrate the core skills associated with this role.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
- Possess a third level qualification in the relevant area, preferably in Accounting or Business Þ Previous experience using Sage & Big Red Cloud would be an advantage)
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications such as MS Excel and Word an advantage
Key Interactions: Financial Controller, Customers.
To apply, CVs and Cover Letters should be emailed to email@example.com before Monday 3rd July.